$25 gift certificate for the Neon Mallard!
Wednesday – 3 Mar 2021 – 12:30pm
For grins and to promote local businesses, Pagosa Weather is doing another weather contest.
The contest and prize… Forecast the date and time that the Pagosa Airfield hits 75 degrees Fahrenheit this year. The person with the closest guess will win a $25 gift certificate for the Neon Mallard!
“The Neon Mallard, Pagosa Springs local cocktail lounge! Known for their crafty libations such as the famous Cliffs Old Fashioned, Rye Manhatten, Mallard Margarita and delicious dessert drinks. Walking in to the Neon Mallard is like stepping into a portal, each seating area unique with its own artistic touch. Be sure to pair a cheese or charcuterie board with your favorite drink! Located at 157 Pagosa St! Follow us on Instagram or Facebook for daily specials and updates on upcoming events!”
– Each person can make one guess in the comments of this post.
– The guess must include the date and time.
– Multiple same guesses will go to the first person with that guess.
– No more guesses after Sunday, 7 Mar 2021 at 11:59pm.
– We will coordinate with the winner how to collect the prize.
– The Pagosa Weather team is excluded – sorry Mark!
– We will monitor the weather sensor at the Pagosa Springs Stevens Airfield for when it reaches 75F.
– If the airfield sensor should fail, we will use an average of the 3 closest Weather Underground sensors to the airfield to determine if 75F temperature occurred.
Let’s have fun and support our local businesses!
Guesses for this contest closed 7 Mar at 11:59pm.
Good Luck!- Arleen