November 9th: This contest is closed to any new guesses. Good luck to everyone & huge thanks to Joni, Martin, Corey, Dana, Jim, and the entire team at Alley House for their support and sponsoring this contest!
Get the closest guess and win a $100 gift certificate to Alley House!
Saturday – Nov 4th, 2023 – 8:50am
We’ve all been dreaming of snow. So let’s dream BIG! Pagosa Weather is doing a TWO feet SNOW weather contest. The verification spot is located 7 miles north of Pagosa in O’Neal Park.
The contest and prize…
Forecast the date and time we measure 24” of snow depth on the ground. The person with the closest guess will get a $100 gift certificate to Alley House!
The Alley House is Pagosa Weather’s choice for a special meal!
The Alley House is the premier dining destination in Pagosa Springs offering an elegant atmosphere featuring New American cuisine. Enjoy a world-class dining experience in a beautifully restored 1912 cottage, or relax after skiing in the contemporary glass lounge.
Their menu changes each season, but you can always choose from starters, entrees and desserts prepared in their scratch kitchen.
Huge “Thanks” to Joni, Martin, Corey, Dana, Jim, and the entire team at Alley House for their support and sponsoring this contest!
Location: Downtown, 214 Pagosa Street
HOURS: Tuesday – Sunday, 4:00pm – 9:00pm
– Each person can make ONE guess in the comments of this post or on the Facebook Post.
– The guess must include a date and time.
– Example: Oct 20th at 7:00pm.
– Multiple same guesses will go to the first person with that guess.
– Guesses saying it won’t happen are not allowed. If we fail to get 24” of snow on the ground, there will be no winner, and we’ll carry the prize over to a future contest.
– No more guesses after Wednesday, November 8th at 11:59pm.
– We will coordinate with the winner how to collect the $100 gift certificate to Alley House.
– The Pagosa Weather team is excluded – sorry Mark!
The Pagosa Weather Team will determine and verify the 24 inches of snow. The verification area is located about 7 miles north of Pagosa in O’Neal Park just off of North Piedra, past the two cattle guards at 8,030 feet elevation. Let’s have fun and support our local businesses! Good Luck!