Congrats to Casey Fisher!!!
June 11th, 2023
Stevens Airfield hit 75 degrees today! Casey Fisher wins a $25 gift certificate for Pagosa Mountain Sports with a guess of June 10th!
Huge thanks to Amanda, Coquette, Janine, Jake and the rest of the team at Pagosa Mountain Sports for sponsoring this contest and their support of Pagosa Weather as a Snowball sponsor!
March 13th, 2023
This contest is closed to any new guesses. Good luck to everyone!
March 8th, 2023
Win a $25 Gift Certificate to Pagosa Mountain Sports!
Meteorological Spring started March 1st though it doesn’t look like it with three feet of snow in my yard. Still, some folks are dreaming of warmer temperatures! So let’s have another weather contest to promote one of our local businesses and our Snowball Sponsor: Pagosa Mountain Sports!
Forecast the date and the time that the Pagosa Airfield hits 75 degrees Fahrenheit this year. The person with the closest guess will win a $25 gift certificate for Pagosa Mountain Sports, one of our Snowball sponsors, a perfect partnership between weather & folks playing outside!
Pagosa Mountain Sports
Pagosa Mountain Sports is a community outdoor shop with a heavy focus on bikes.
Now is the time to stop by their downtown or the uptown location to check out all their Spring Specials!!! It is also a great to get your bikes in for a quick tune up before the trails open up.
Huge thanks to Amanda, Coquette, Janine, Jake and the rest of the team at Pagosa Mountain Sports for sponsoring this contest and their support of Pagosa Weather.
Uptown: 100 Country Center Dr
– Each person can make one guess in the comments of this post.
– The guess must include the DATE and TIME.
– Multiple same guesses will go to the first person with that guess.
– No more guesses after Sunday, Mar 12, 2023 at midnight.
– We will coordinate with the winner how to collect the prize.
– The Pagosa Weather team is excluded – sorry Mark!
– The Pagosa Weather Team will monitor the weather sensor at the Pagosa Springs Stevens Airfield for when it reaches 75F.
– If the airfield sensor should fail, we will use an average of the 3 closest Weather Underground sensors to the airfield to determine if 75F temperature occurred.
Let’s have fun and support Pagosa Mountain Sports!
Good Luck!- Arleen