Win a $50 Gift Certificate to the Ski & Bow Rack
November 28th, 2022: This contest is closed to any new guesses. Good luck to everyone and let it snow!
The contest and the prize…
Forecast the Total Seasonal Snowfall for Wolf Creek Ski Area on their final day of operation. The person with the closest guess will win a $50 gift certificate for SKI & BOW RACK!!! In addition, Ski & Bow Rack has offered HATS for the next closest guesses!
The Ski and Bow Rack, a Pagosa establishment since 1985, offers ski, snowboard, snowshoe, cross country ski, sled, and tube rentals. Plus, they offer custom boot fitting and guided ice fishing trips. You can also buy quality winter gear, apparel, helmets, goggles, and ice fishing equipment there on the east side of Pagosa Street. Now is the time to get those skis tuned! https://www.skiandbowrack.com/
Huge thanks to Brittany & Robert and the rest of the team at Ski & Bow Rack for the support of our weather contests and for being our Blizzard level sponsor!
How much snow at Wolf Creek as of Nov 21, 2022?
On November 21, 2022 Wolf Creek had measured 49” so far this winter. Their average is 430”. Their final day of normal operation is expected to be in early April 2023.
For a clue you might want to read my winter outlook from October 13, 2022. https://pagosaweather.org/2022/10/13/pagosa-springs-winter-outlook-22-23/
– Each person can make one guess in the comments of this post or on the Facebook post.
– The guess must include amount of snow in total inches – Example: 377”.
– Multiple same guesses will go to the first person with that guess.
– A total amount in the middle of two guesses will go the first person that guessed.
– No more guesses after Sunday, November 27th, 2022 at 11:59pm.
– Winner must arrange to pick up prize from the merchant themselves.
– The Pagosa Weather team is excluded – sorry Mark!
– We will use the “Snowfall YTD” on Wolf Creek’s web page on their final day of operation. http://wolfcreekski.com/snow-report-page/
Let’s have fun and support our local businesses!
This contest is closed to any new guesses. Good luck to everyone and let it snow!
And huge thanks to Brittany & Robert and the rest of the team at Ski & Bow Rack for the support of our weather contests and for being our Blizzard level sponsor!
I love your enthusiasm! I really hope Wolf Creek sees that much snow. With the westerly QBO, it’s possible. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
457″. Go big or go home…
420 inches of snow!
Cindi – someone already said 420”. Would you like to change your answer?
382 inches of snow!!!!
Three Hundred Fifty-seven (357”) Inches
aloha i will go 321
I guess 480 inches of snow.
Contest ends Sunday, November 27th, 2022 at 11:59pm.