Saturday – May 7 2022 – 6:00pm
Frank Snyder is the winner of $25 gift certificate for the SAGE Eatery!
The airfield hit 75 degrees at 1655L this afternoon (455pm). Congratulations to Frank! Huge thanks to Liz & Taylor and rest of the crew from the Sage for their support and for sponsoring this weather contest.
We’ll start another contest tomorrow. It will be for a $50 gift certificate towards a balloon ride with Rocky Mountain Balloon Adventures. We’ll be guessing what Austin’s highest altitude will be this summer in his balloon. Be thinking about your guess…
Monday – Mar 21 2022 – 5:00pm
For grins and to promote local businesses, Pagosa Weather is doing another weather contest.
Spring is officially here and some folks are dreaming of warmer temperatures! The contest: Forecast the date and time that the Pagosa Airfield hits 75 degrees Fahrenheit this year. The person with the closest guess will win a $25 gift certificate for the SAGE Eatery at their new location!
GRAND OPENING: Tuesday, March 22nd!!!
The Sage offers comfort food such as Burgers, Brisket, and more. “From our scratch green chili to our in house pecan-smoked meats, we have merged our southern roots with local elements to create a diverse menu in honor of the local community we call home.” See the menu they’ll be opening with below. Also, they can turn any of those yummy burger selections into salads.
The Sage will have their Grand Opening at their new location at 920 San Juan Street, across from the Elementary School. Just look for the new sign.
Hours: 11:00-4:00 Tuesday – Saturday to start.
– Each person can make one guess in the comments of this post.
– The guess must include the DATE and TIME.
– Multiple same guesses will go to the first person with that guess.
– No more guesses after Friday, Mar 25, 2022 at 11:59pm.
– We will coordinate with the winner how to collect the prize.
– The Pagosa Weather team is excluded – sorry Mark!
– We will monitor the weather sensor at the Pagosa Springs Stevens Airfield for when it reaches 75F.
– If the airfield sensor should fail, we will use an average of the 3 closest Weather Underground sensors to the airfield to determine if 75F temperature occurred.
Let’s have fun and support our local businesses!
Good Luck!- Arleen